Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Welcome to the wild wild west!

Me and my group had a task to make a short film on anything we like. We chose a wild west theme. I play Pablo a mexican gang leader who robs the town where Sheriff Cassidy is. She tries to chase me and my gang and gets tied up to a pole. She puts me and my gang away in jail and the town lives happily ever after :)
Starring: Tearoha (Pablo) Leilani (El ladron) Darvaye (Sheriff Cassidy) Summah (Reina) Amber (Sofia)
Enjoy the movie! :)


4 comments:

  1. hi my name is carmel and I am from Waima school and I really liked your video I liked the way you guys set your movie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Carmel thanks for the nice positive comment i will check your blog out.

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora TeAroha My name is Sheeandra can you change this video because when I clicked on this it didn't work. You must of didn't copy it properly. Blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi TeAroha my name is tuit and I go to Waima School and im 11 years old and a year 6 and I really love your love and I want see what else you can do and I like the way that you play you movie you can go on my blog and it is wstuit.blogspot.co.nz thank you for taking the movie out it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete