Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Geometry Activity 1

We are learning about geometry this week and I decided to do a position and orientation activity. I created my very own maze and made directions to help you get to the end of my maze. I found making it difficult. First I drew a draft on my book and then transferred it onto paper. I then made my directions using the compass way. (Never, Eat, Soggy, Weetbix is the way I remember it) You can pretend to play yourself and try even making your own maze. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora TeAroha,
    I really like you're thinking. Creating a maze is a great idea. It would be a good idea to add a compass to your map to show people North, South, East and West. What are your numbers, is that how many steps you take to the East etc?
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Taig I really like the way you think if you buryed treasure and wanted someone to find it.

    ReplyDelete