Monday, November 26, 2018

Underground 3

Undergound 

Part 3


Joel and Izzy both looked at me with fear in their eyes, what they saw was unexplainable. “It… it grabbed me and t-t-t-took me. “ Joel stuttered. He wasn’t able to speak. “Izzy s-s-saw it too” but Izzy wouldn’t talk. She grabbed a stick and began scraping the dirt. Her picture was of a huge angry demon with dark hateful eyes, we were not alone. His name was Maer ceci (May-er-sick-eye) he was the demon that lurked in the shadow of the gold mines, Grand dad has told me a lot about these. “ We shouldn’t be here guys, i’ve heard stories about this thing. He’s been hunting lost miners since the old days and now, he wants us. “ Michael gave us his serious look that he only gave us in very VERY serious times. “ Grooooooowl !!! “ We flicked our heads into different directions, scared and shaking. Everyone stood and followed in a line behind me. “ We’re lost! “ I screamed in my mind. A panic expression on my face. Big footprints came stomping towards us and we didn’t know what to do! I went off on my own hoping to find an exit but I couldn’t. The long passageways seemed to go on forever. The stomping got louder. And louder. And louder. Then they were right behind me. I turned around in fear, about to come face to face with a dark, huge and evil demon. I turned around and there stood… My brother. “ Tommy what the heck was that for! “ I was furious, all that fear gathered up in me and it was all for nothing. Tommy is my older brother, I think he heard about our plan and wanted to scare us. “Chill Billy I just wanted to have some fun with you and your little friends that’s all “ He gave a smirk and an evil laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment