Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Underground Part 1

Another blog writing for this week, I'm doing a series on one story called Underground. So hopefully you stay tuned for the upcoming parts. 

Underground

 Part 1

“Billy, Billy you get back here now! “ I heard mums demand become more distant as I rode off on my bike. I have a reputation of being the daredevil or adventure seeker in my family, but what I discovered next was nothing like i’ve ever seen before. The previous day me and a group of my friends: Michael, He’s the smarts in our group, Izzy, She’s the muscles, Derek, The idiot, Joel, Just Joel and Me, Billy, The leader of this whole group and operation. We all heard rumours about a new opening being found in the gold mines. Since we were toddlers we’ve heard stories around town about how a whole city of gold was in those mines but it was too deep in the ground to ever be discovered. As we sat on the cafeteria tables Joel said “I’ve heard that crazy man Robert Greene once went deep enough and actually found it and made friends with all the people who lived in the city. “ Making all of us sit there and wonder what happened next. But then he told me that he ate cheese off of the moon so I don’t really believe him. “ Our hopes were gone. “ We should just go anyways, I want another adventure “ said Derek. After school we all had our daily meeting in Izzys treehouse. Michael pinned the map of our town on the treehouse walls, we then began discussing what time to leave and where to meet. “ 9pm sharp at the treehouse. It was 8:55 pm and I was going to be late, the punishment was a worm for each minute you were late. I sped off as quick as I could on my bike. That’s when I hear mum from the door, yelling at me as I sped away off into the night.

1 comment: