Monday, November 19, 2018

Underground part 2

Underground

Part 2

As mums voice disappeared thoughts of what we could find in the gold mines filled my head. I met with Michael, Joel and Derek, all 3 of us then sped off to Izzy’s treehouse. We met Izzy inside and started taking action, grabbing all our bikes and setting off for the goldmines. When we reached our destination I made us stop by a creek near the opening. “ We just have to crawl through the creek and the openings right there. “ I assured the group. One by one we piled into the goldmine with our torches shining bright like stars from a distance. “ We need to split up and cover more ground, blow the whistles if you found something. “ I said in a serious voice. There were four passageways. Izzy and Joel paired up and walked away quickly into the pitch dark. So did Derick and Michael, leaving me to wonder around, alone. Passage one on the far left had a lot of curves into it. I didn't find much but a small gathering of rocks with white stripes on them that had been strangely placed in order. I didn’t take them into consideration until I heard a whistle blow. I ran to the sound, it was Joel. He sat there in shock with Izzy just standing frozen. “Are you okay? “ I questioned. Derick and Michael had both run into the passageway as well. I could tell that we were all thinking the same thing... “ What could it be that made them so scared? “

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! What are they looking at that has made them scared? You have left us hanging in suspense. I can't wait to see what it is.

    ReplyDelete